• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FYI: FlightInfo.com Moderators

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We should throw a party. I'll bring the carrot salad...

Ummmm is this an imaginary party? Or are we planning a "meet and greet"! ;) :beer:

PS I'm in for apple pie.

Sorry OWW... This is a Utah party... Apple pie just isnt local "mormon" food. That would be Green Jello with carrots, funeral potatoes, maybe punch and cookies.

funeral potatoes,

Don't laugh but I had to look up "funeral potatoes". I found a recipe' for "Utah Funeral Potatoes". They sound tasty....but for the corn flakes. I'm gonna try to make a batch. :)

On a side note: You might want to think twice about turning down the apple pie. My coworkers fight over it...I'm just saying.

Don't laugh but I had to look up "funeral potatoes". I found a recipe' for "Utah Funeral Potatoes". They sound tasty....but for the corn flakes. I'm gonna try to make a batch. :)

On a side note: You might want to think twice about turning down the apple pie. My coworkers fight over it...I'm just saying.
You're welcome to send me that pie.

Doesnt count without the cornflakes... Really! Gotta do it!

And by all means, send the apple pie, ill send the potatoes.

Latest resources

Back