<fwd> Riddle "reality"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gkrangers said:
Hey, can we get back on topic and start bashing Riddle a little more please? ;)

Who in there right mind would attend school there....what a joke! HA HA HA

Right Greg?

The Natural went to Embry-Riddle and he is a fat little Pilatus pilot who lives for free in his girlfriend's condo playing video games and sleeping all day.

I'm just saying that maybe if you weren't a lazy free-loader, you might not be so fat, but thats okay. Besides I heard that in the Japanese culture, fatter is better. The word on the street is that they pay by the pound. So, since you keep getting fatter by the day, you probably won't fit into that shirt of yours that I have, so I will just keep it. It looks better on me anyway. :eek:)

bg1686 said:
I'm just saying that maybe if you weren't a lazy free-loader, you might not be so fat, but thats okay. Besides I heard that in the Japanese culture, fatter is better. The word on the street is that they pay by the pound. So, since you keep getting fatter by the day, you probably won't fit into that shirt of yours that I have, so I will just keep it. It looks better on me anyway. :eek:)

Here's the problem. If I talk about what a fat, ugly, bent nose jew, (with a widow's peak sharper than the "M" on Speed Racer's Mach 5) you are, they might ban me for a little bit. Nevertheless. In a few year your head's transformation into Captain Picard's should be complete, and no stupid there is no way for you to make 90K at ExpressJet in 3 years. Apparently, you have been spending your precious 20K this year on cocaine and gay male strippers again. Furthermore, if you set foot in my house again, I may consider calling your friends at Hamas.

Lastly, my shirt looks good on you, like a nipple does on 5 pounds of fat. It tries in vain to mask your obvious obesity problem, while highlighting the symetry of your receding hairline. Please dont stretch it out too much. I expect to see it shortly.

Last edited:
You guys know each other? Couldn't be. Sounds like you're husband and wife. Who's the pitcher?

Latest resources

Back