Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JediNein

No One Special at all
While most of us are still reeling from the loss of Mark, I do wonder about the future of Flightinfo. Does the family need assistance with server space, programming, and so on to keep Flightinfo alive?

Are there other people partnered with the upkeep of the website. Maybe self supported funds might be in order.

This is a great site and I'd hate to see it disappear.

Last edited:
JediNein said:
While most of us are still reeling from the loss of Mark, I do wonder about the future of Flightinfo. Does the family need assistance with server space, programming, and so on to keep Flightinfo alive?

Out of respect for Mark's family and the other lives that were lost I think it is premature to worry about this right now. One day after this accident isn't the time and as UAL78 has stated the board would go on. Server space, programming, and so on means very little right now in the grand scheme of things to quite a few people here. I as well as many others are more concerned with his "family", their well being, and remembering Mark in a way that so many knew him. I am sure at the appropriate time this information will be provided and made public.

Thanks guys, as this shakes out, we will let you know. Everybody has been great with their kind offers. The decisions will all come from Mark's immediate family. I believe I can speak for them by saying that FlightInfo will continue as the premier aviation website and in memory of a good man and his dream.

UAL78

I want to thank UAL78 especially for everything you are doing, for the family as well as this website...and the other moderators, as well.

It means a lot to the thousands of members here that you are working to help provide us with information and a means to help the families. I know it means a great deal to me, personally.

Thanks so much, again.

Latest resources

Back