Future ASA Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Exarmykingair

Alright....2 classes filled last week, Sept and Oct 7th. Anyone know what might happen past that? Any future classes past Oct? What about next year? Just trying to find what the scoop on the street is.

Thanks

I, for one, am optimistic that we won't have to ask for an 'ASA pool' list up there next to the SWA one.

Hey guys,

Haven't heard anything about future classes, but I can't imagine that it'll be too long. We are short in just about every aircraft on FO's. Good luck!

For anyone interested..
I talked to Megan in Pilot Recruiting today (Loretta was out) and she said they were tossing around dates for a November class but hadn't pinned anything definate down yet. She felt rather confident that it'd be sometime early in the month, however, and that anyone being pulled from the pool would be given at least three weeks' notice.
All of the newhires scheduled for the Sept. and early Oct. classes have confirmed; noone else will be added to those.
That light at the end of the tunnel is so close, yet so far..

ASA Pool

I can't imagine it would be too long before people get class dates unless they are trying to build a really sizeable pool. They are definately still interviewing...I have an interview scheduled for October 6th.

That is interesting, I thought they stopped interviewing at the end of Aug.

RyanB727,

If, when you interview, you are able to get any information from Loretta about future class dates this year, would you please post what you find out?

Good luck in the 6th.

Hey guys,

I heard last week that they are interviewing again,things change very fast there. I have two buddies in the pool and they are told somtime in november,nothing concrete though

How big is the "pool?"

Anyone know how big ASA's pool is? I have been offered an interview, but I am still deciding if it is worth it. I am in already in two other "pools," and I need to start training no later than late January. I have a military obligation that should start next spring, so I want to make sure I am flying the line before I give my MLOA.

Thanks!

Latest resources

Back