Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Captzaahlie

My kind of FOD!
It must be true cause i read it on the internet that Al Gore invented....

http://www.atpflightschool.com/intro/commercial_pilot_A.html?gclid=CL-B4fLH25sCFQN-xwodVxmdbQ

You Can Be an Airline Pilot.
ATP has helped thousands of people like you become successful commercial pilots.

Airline Pilot Shortage

Airlines face the most severe pilot shortage within the next ten years, making now a great time to train to become a commercial pilot.

Thousands of major airline pilots reach mandatory retirement age each year starting in 2010.
The military is training fewer pilots every year and is retaining them longer.
There are not enough civilian-trained pilots with the experience to meet the airlines’ demand.
With the projected growth of the airline industry through 2023, tens of thousands of pilots are needed!

Actually, it is all true. If you are in your 20's, there is a bright career awaiting you. Finally, the pilot shortage that we have all been hearing about. To make it worse, there is a good possibility that a future law will require an ATP to work for a 121 carrier. That will make things even better for the ones who qualify. I suggest that in light of all these things that we change the age 65 rule--to age 75.

Actually, it is all true. If you are in your 20's, there is a bright career awaiting you. Finally, the pilot shortage that we have all been hearing about. To make it worse, there is a good possibility that a future law will require an ATP to work for a 121 carrier. That will make things even better for the ones who qualify. I suggest that in light of all these things that we change the age 65 rule--to age 75.

lol:laugh:

I am afraid you might see a lot of junior folks go on a geriatric killing spree.:uzi:

on the internet that Al Gore invented....

AS much as I can't stand the guy, he did sponsor a few key initiatives that helped create the backbone of what we now call the internet. He co-sponsored the Information Infrastructure and Techonology Act of 1992 which opened the internet to commercial use. He didn't say he invented it, he said he 'created' the internet. Yeah, a little big headed and maybe a bit misleading, but from the guy that claims we're destroying the planet, he has a history of inflating things 'a little'.

Not surprising. After all, ATP is owned by Kit Darby.....

Half man, half bear, half pig. :cartman:

Latest resources

Back