Furloughed Usairways looking to non rev

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hooter

Since being furloughed from USAirways I have not non-reved. Does anyone know if furloughees have non-rev priveleges on US and AW?

Thanks in advance for any info or insight out there!

Hooter

Off the top of my head I think furloughed pilots get non-rev benefits for something like 6 months from date of furlough, at least on AWA's side of the fence. I don't recall anything in the transition agreement that would give furloughed U pilots non-rev privileges though.

You can none rev with USair East. Parents as well. No time limit. So says some of the guys in my crashpad who are furloughed USAir.

Marty

You can non-rev on any USAirways east flight...List using the same phone number as always, your airline id is now 64.

You can non-rev on any USAirways east flight...List using the same phone number as always, your airline id is now 64.

Actually, you can non-rev on East or West metal. There are no limitations. However, after being furloughed for 1 year, I think they send you a 1099 tax form and you have to pay some taxes on that travel that occured after your 1 year furlough anniversary. However, being furloughed, you can non-rev on both carriers... That's a fact. I've done it quite a few times on both carriers.

Latest resources

Back