Furloughed Oprah Pilot II

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jaybird

I was just flipping through the channels just now and heard "pilot" on Oprah. So I listned for a second. Well I guess it's a follow up on the furloughted guy from a few months ago. I missed the first part, but I got the jist of it from you guys. It just said he got a job in the coporate world (not as a pilot) and rides the train to work every day. They gave up on their dream home, but got another home so their kids don't have to share a room anymore.

I love happy endings.

Ok, ok, you guys got me I watch Oprah. Not!

I do feel bad for the guy because I know how it feels to finally make it to the airlines and then have to change your career so you can take care of your family. BUT, it is hard for me to feel sorry for his wife who is so ashamed to have her two kids share a room. It sounded like she needed a little lesson in humility. Anyway, I'm sure things will work out fine for them. By the way, Oprah Rocks!

Share a room. HO NO what are kids supposed to do! My two boys not only share a room, they share the same bed. I couldn’t separate them if I wanted to. (they are 3 and 5 yrs old). Wife and I bought a better bed, and the kids inherited ours.

When they get to be teenagers they’ll get their own beds. Kids should be treated like kids. They share toys, hand-me-down clothes. Even play in the bathtub together!

What ever happened to common sense,
FamilyMan
:)

Latest resources

Back