Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Furloughed and considering overseas Middle East Employment?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes and don't forget if you have a gram of crack you get a decade in jail if you have a gram of cocaine (which is more potent) you serve a month. Why? Crack is done by inner city poor people(in other words most aren't white), cocaine by rich suburbanites(in other words most are white). Is this fair???????

Dude, do you know how many rich White people smoke crack?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0601200...s__tatum_oneal_busted_for_coke__cr_113505.htm

I can tell you a story of someone I know personally (White Hollywood actor - big family name) who has smoked so much crack it ain't even funny.

Your statement prompted me to do some googling and I found considerable disagreement as whether crack is more potent than coke -- yet nowhere did I see anybody say coke is more potent than crack. One source:
http://www.ussc.gov/crack/appndx.htm

Whites who smoke crack are subject to the same law so I see no issue of discrimination. A more relevent question to ask is whether incarcerating drug users is the best way for society to deal with the problem.

Of course it's not a good way to deal with recreational drug use in the US, but that's not the point. What excuse would we have to attack people in central america if we could point at the coca plants? or the poppies in afganistan?

It's about one thing.. control.

Scott

Considering the location, I wonder if ordering "Sex on the Beach" (a foo-foo drink made with alcohol) would have carried an equally stiff penalty?

Hell, half of flightinfo.com could be thrown in jail for their AVATARS of half-nekkid babes with boobies and cans . . .

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back