FURLOUGHED ALPA PILOTS Please Read

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WolfManPack

I am looking for a few volunteers that consist of furloughed ALPA pilots to become part of a group formed to advocate on behalf of furloughed pilots.

If you are interested and have the desire to become an ACTIVE member of this group then please PM me with your contact details, your ALPA number and information about any area of expertise you have in or outside of aviation.

This is a call to action for furloughed pilots only. If you feel you are about to be furloughed and STRONGLY desire to be a part of this group then by all means please feel free to contact me as well.

Please DO NOT write if you only want to become part of an email list or just want to become a casual member. This group of pilots will need to have the ability to take a day or two in the near future to meet at a city of our choosing.

So if you are willing to contribute to this cause and are willing to become an ACTIVE participant then please contact me.

Thanks and please do refrain from discussing any more of the details on this thread. I will not be answering any questions publicly about this group or its intentions.

Regards!

Last edited:
Somehow, I smell a "direct marketing" opportunity.

-Get in on the ground floor, Gen!

Nope

Nope...no "marketing" going on here and I'm certainly no Kitt Darby, but I am interested in hearing from furloughed ALPA pilots.

Thanks!

Latest resources

Back