Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bull

Hello,
My fellow furlough pilots if you live in the state of illinois and have been effected by 9-11 now you can get $6000 for your B-737-200 type rating. The state of illinois have approved a grant for furlough pilots who live in illinois. All you need is a furlough letter and your state ID along with your birth certificate. You don't need any job letter nor you get tested for anything. The grant money is pretty much yours as long as you have the above 3 items with you. For those who like to take advantage of this grant money pls contact: WORK FORCE, Kim Burchardt (career Advisor), 847-699-9040 ext 127 or www. theworkforce.net. I hope this helps some of my fellow furlough pilots who live in illinois. If you need more help or have more questions pls PM me. Good Luck..

B737-200 Type

Oh sorry forgot to mention The Type rating is $7200 including books and check ride.

Hi!

If you search this website under 737 type rating or type rating there were some pretty long strings that explained a lot of this in detail.

If you live in a state (TX), you might try the state your airline had you based in.

Cliff
GRB

Latest resources

Back