• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Furlough Letters Being Sent out at CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So... how much do you make posting on here?

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

Kinda funny that you say that. I logged on the computer to check this site and I had a BPO request from Old Republic waiting on the screen, so this time it was $150. If I would not have logged on to come to this site I would not have checked till later, and those BPOs only last about 2-3 min.

Not too bad for a click of the switch, but thanks for asking. Keep trying...

I was kinda serious when I asked so I don't get the "keep trying" comment... anyways:

What's a "BPO"?

Nice work on the $150, too.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

I was kinda serious when I asked so I don't get the "keep trying" comment... anyways:

What's a "BPO"?

Nice work on the $150, too.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

BPO stands for "Broker Price Opinion", it is a great way to make extra cash, especially in today's economic environment.

Anytime a bank is going to short sell, foreclose or modify a loan they always request a BPO on the property, usually two from local realtors. The bank wants to get an idea of what the property will sell for, without paying for a full appraisal (which is usually $350-$450). Banks will pay BPO companies around $200-$300.

I am a realtor in GA and TX and I am registered with these BPO companies to do them. There are 2 types, interior and exterior. Interiors take about 15 minutes to get the pictures and they pay $75-$150 per BPO. Exterior BPOs take literally 1 min. for the pics, they pay $45-$75 each. The price varies by the company that gives you the BPO. Every BPO involves a report that takes 30-60 min.

In June I did 55 BPOs, but turned down about the same number. There are tons available. On July 9th, one company sent me 255 BPOs, I could only accept 8.

The great thing about this is that in economically depressed areas that have no jobs, BPOs are abundant, therefore people looking for work in that area should really get into this.

I think there will be at least another 2 years of these available. You must have a real estate license to do this. If you do, send me a PM and I can give you a list of websites to register.

Best part is that on reserve days when the CO is not calling, I can take the fam out and do pictures. Good way to get familiar with your town, find new restaurants and make some decent cash.

Well, back to pillow biting

Yeah...enjoy those MFE and MSY layovers. If you're really lucky you might get a nice, long ELP layover too!

Wait a minute...I thought you never flew and were always "doing deals." (translates to spending a lot of time on Montrose whilst on his knees polishing fleshrooms with his tonsils)

You're talking about Southwest, right? (actually, they don't go to MFE, rather HRL) At least guys in the legacies have a choice on where they can fly and what they can fly eventually. Of course, the SWA pay is nicer, and the stews seem "funner."

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back