Furloghed pilots in DFW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captain

Barr Air Patrol is looking for a couple of pilots. need 1500 hrs tt with 1000 PIC, commercial ticket instrument rating with 2nd class med. Check out the website barrairpatrol.com there will be an update soon with where to send your resume. If you do not meet the minimums you cannot be hired.

this is not your usual pipeline patrol operation, most of the flying is weekdays, not too many overnights, oil companies do not like to work weekends and holidays and you are on salary, so if the weather is bad you still get paid. the salary is nothing to sneeze at either especially looking at what is out there.

Fly safe...

Please don't call Barr Air Patrol looking for a job because of this post. I am sure that they would hate me for this if they get bombarded with phone calls...

I put a few months in at Barr a few years ago and I still have friends working there. I can say they are a pretty good outfit. Decent planes, decent routes (some will require a week out at a time), and pretty good pay. I would recommend them to anyone looking.

Their new CP is a furloughed CAL guy so maybe some good vibes will be passed around for some other furloughees.

Ref

I thought that phone calls would be bad, but faxing resumes would not be an intrusion into their day.

the pay, yes it is good, I am pretty sure that it tops most major airline new hire pay, well that's not saying much...

They have a couple of aircraft based away from DFW but I'm not sure about Houston. They have one in Midland and another in Louisiana somewhere. Other than that I'm not sure.

Ref

we've got a few in Houston but you'd be taking my job! ;) We do need observers, though. Well, I need an observer...

Latest resources

Back