• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny SWA Kernal Clip

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Usually no matter what background that person is from, I usually will start making fun of thier arrogance/cockyness. Then they stop because they realize they are being made fun of. If they continue this means they have a real insecurity about them.

"No self-respecting fighter guy would get hung up on checklist verbiage."

Don't know about self-respecting, but I can tell you they're self-absorbed. And besides themselves, they get hung up on way more than just checklist verbiage. It's, honestly, the worst part about the job.

Even the annoying, cocky, or d-bag ones who feel they're better than me.
On memorial day halfway complete with midnight scotch-

To all who served: thank you so much for that service. God bless.

OK, I don't care who you are, that's funny... ;)

Thank God we don't have any like this at AirTran. Granted, some guys are easier to fly with than others, but no one quite this *ahem* anal.

And yes, definitely a day to remember those "who gave the ultimate last, full measure". My favorite saying on the war memorial in Nashville, "America is proud to shed her blood and her might for the principles which gave her birth and the freedom which she has enjoyed." Says it all.

Usually no matter what background that person is from, I usually will start making fun of thier arrogance/cockyness. Then they stop because they realize they are being made fun of. If they continue this means they have a real insecurity about them.

Strong. Sarcasm and ridicule are cornerstones of aviation that are being lost, unfortunately.

To the trannies, this is mainly a PHX thing as the Luke mafia is huge here. You know when you fly with one of these guys when they have an f-16 pin, they ask you what you did before coming here, and can not go more than 15 minutes without talking about the Academy or AF. About half the guys in PHX are like this. No $hit.

They will always start the trip by saying "I fly by the book". Right...

They will always start the trip by saying "I fly by the book". Right...
It has long been my experience that when you hear that from someone, they REALLY mean "I fly by the book, except when I don't want to, but I expect YOU to fly by the book 100% of the time so I don't have to really pay attention to what you're doing."

It has also been my experience that, when you hear this, it's going to be a slam-click kind of trip.

Latest resources

Back