Funny Post in the future!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PropsR4Boats

Sometimes I wish I would have never found this site. All I read about is what everyone thinks is, should, isn’t, shouldn’t, happen. Don’t get me wrong I keep coming back. I would just like to read some good news, some funny news, or whatever kind of news that isn’t all bad news and bickering at each other for whatever it was that we all did wrong or didn’t know… news.

How about some postings about FO’s getting there FA’s pregnant then getting raped by a judge to pay for her and the critter to eat. That stuffs funny to me. So how about it, are you in?

How about some postings about FO’s getting there FA’s pregnant then getting raped by a judge to pay for her and the critter to eat. That stuffs funny to me. So how about it, are you in?

Here's some good advice I got long ago. "Never dip your pen into company ink."
hahaha!

PropsR4Boats said:
Sometimes I wish I would have never found this site. All I read about is what everyone thinks is, should, isn’t, shouldn’t, happen. Don’t get me wrong I keep coming back. I would just like to read some good news, some funny news, or whatever kind of news that isn’t all bad news and bickering at each other for whatever it was that we all did wrong or didn’t know… news.

I had this bump on my doohicky, but it went away...here's a schematic, but I really gotta know, what the hell was that bumpy thing?

Latest resources

Back