Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shamus

FL 510
So I'm flying a Lear 60 the other day with a contract guy whos full time job is with Jet Blue. The plane is all ready, papers, coffe, ice, clearence, ect. and the pax are 15 minutes late, he asks me where they are, I say "not sure, there probably running late" he says, "tell them to hurry up, we're ready"
I didn't believe him at first but he was serious. I thought it was funny, hope you guys do too.
On a different note, I think I meet my future ex-wife last night..... smoking hot.

yeah some airline guys will do that to ya

Shamus said:
So I'm flying a Lear 60 the other day with a contract guy whos full time job is with Jet Blue. The plane is all ready, papers, coffe, ice, clearence, ect. and the pax are 15 minutes late, he asks me where they are, I say "not sure, there probably running late" he says, "tell them to hurry up, we're ready"
I didn't believe him at first but he was serious. I thought it was funny, hope you guys do too.
On a different note, I think I meet my future ex-wife last night..... smoking hot.

Lemme ask you this... Are you gonna fly with the guy again, or recommend him to anyone else?

Inquiring minds want to know...

AerroMatt said:
Lemme ask you this... Are you gonna fly with the guy again, or recommend him to anyone else?

Inquiring minds want to know...
Aerro, you continue to do just as I would expect you to. No class is so easy to find, and there you are, hitting the mark, each and every time. Who cares if he is going to reccommend this guy to anyone. He has to learn how corp aviation works just like most of us did at one time. Maybe you should go fly with this guy so you can learn something. Well, check that, he does not need a hack, he needs a professional.

Forget about the pilot! Tell us more about your ex !!!!:nuts:
Shamus said:

tracearabians said:
Forget about the pilot! Tell us more about your ex !!!!:nuts:

I ran into this chick at the bar in Delray, and she is 24 and actually a pilot. 300 total time with her commercials.
We ended up going back to her house, but I'm not sure wheather it was because of my charm and charisma, or because I told her I needed a Hawker SIC, probably the latter. LOL.

Shamus said:
I ran into this chick at the bar in Delray, and she is 24 and actually a pilot. 300 total time with her commercials.
We ended up going back to her house, but I'm not sure wheather it was because of my charm and charisma, or because I told her I needed a Hawker SIC, probably the latter. LOL.

Sweet!

LRvsH25B said:
Aerro, you continue to do just as I would expect you to. No class is so easy to find, and there you are, hitting the mark, each and every time. Who cares if he is going to reccommend this guy to anyone. He has to learn how corp aviation works just like most of us did at one time. Maybe you should go fly with this guy so you can learn something. Well, check that, he does not need a hack, he needs a professional.

LR, you continue to stick your nose where it doesn't belong, give opinions that weren't asked for, and think you need to tell the world you are worth a $hit when clearly you aren't.

Go back to your night Ground School class, the students are getting restless.

Be careful, you are playing with fire.

Say Again Over said:
Be careful, you are playing with fire.
Yeah it felt like I was pissing fire the next morning...... Just kidding, this is gettin too far from PC, I will stop,
anyway, she`s a nice girl and we`re going to the Mets Marlins game tonight, no really, I swear I`ll call her.

Latest resources

Back