Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MickeySlapnutz

I just wanna be loved....
Did anyone see the front page pic of a FLYi employee holding up a sign to the departing flight? The sign say's "Have a Great Day" or something like that. You gotta see this....because the plane looks empty. Not one face or body can be seen in the windows of the flight. It looks as if he is saying goodbye to an empty flight.

Perhaps there are some folks on the plane off camera or he was holding the sign up for a different flight that is also off camera.....but it looks awfull bad on the front page. The article then goes on to talk about how much deep poo-poo FLYi is in.

ok, dude, you're right. FLYi was the stupidest idea since new coke. everybody who works there should slit their wrists because they have absolutely no future. i don't know when those zombies will wake up and smell the red ink. it's totally hilarious how they continue to try to please their customers in the face of overwhelming managerial incompetence. thanks for bringing us all back to reality.

rptrain said:
ok, dude, you're right. FLYi was the stupidest idea since new coke. everybody who works there should slit their wrists because they have absolutely no future. i don't know when those zombies will wake up and smell the red ink. it's totally hilarious how they continue to try to please their customers in the face of overwhelming managerial incompetence. thanks for bringing us all back to reality.

I'll take this one line by line.

1. "ok, dude, you're right. FLYi was the stupidest idea since new coke."

It is worse than new coke. At least they could go back to old coke that people liked. FLYi can go back to ACA, but that still leaves them with a lousy product.

2." everybody who works there should slit their wrists because they have absolutely no future"

They should not slit their wrists, just update their resumes and network like crazy . But they absolutley have no future at FLYi.

3."i don't know when those zombies will wake up and smell the red ink."

I think most of them are haveing a big wake up call as we speak. Some will deny the reality (like some on this board) and shout down anyone who dare points out the fact that FLYi was doomed from the start.

4."it's totally hilarious how they continue to try to please their customers in the face of overwhelming managerial incompetence"

Yep. Holding up signs and "Happy Bags" most likely did not come from the front line employees. Its a marketing gig. And a bad one at that.

5."thanks for bringing us all back to reality."

Anytime. I'm here to help.

Your pal,
Mickey

Latest resources

Back