• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Fun with filed routings...

XPOO

You are now free to...
Ah, bully, I see you are using the Queen's English. Tally ho and pip pip!

av8tor4239

Total Time
what is so great about that route.. looks like a direct route to me

Flyguy1226

Total Time
TAFB
I think he is talking about this one. Flight was about an hour longer. Wrong departure??

WalterSobchak

Am I wrong?
Total Time
40+/wk
I think he is talking about this one. Flight was about an hour longer. Wrong departure??
Negative. I linked to the correct flight.

I'm really going to have to treat you guys like pilots instead of normal human beings and spell it out for ya, aren't I? You're really taking the fun out of this.

Look harder at the original link. Hint: read the filed route.

Last edited:

FORESTGUMP

Momma said
Total Time
runnin
Negative. I linked to the correct flight.

I'm really going to have to treat you guys like pilots instead of normal human beings and spell it out for ya, aren't I? You're really taking the fun out of this.

Look harder at the original link. Hint: read the filed route.
oops!:0 thought it was just gas.....

Simon Says

New Airbus Regional Jet
Total Time
Is it some kind of Sarah Palin Joke....Mabey the Shart intersection sounds like sh...? I don't get it, can you spell it out a little bit more for me.

Max Q

ಠ_ಠ
Total Time
Eleven
"Skywest 5976, clear direct sh..... shhhhh..... clear direct destination"

-Brett

WalterSobchak

Am I wrong?
Total Time
40+/wk
For those of you just flying around over NE and SHART doesn't show up on your screen/in your FMS...

Radials to SHART are HSI105011.

I assume the place is a bit of a vortex for greasy farts...so, hold it in when flying in that area.

Last edited:

XPOO

You are now free to...
Cheers, mate, that was a ripe ol' rogering you gave 'em there. Shart is usually what happens after downing some bangers and mash.

Last edited:

SkyNation

U.S. American
Total Time
12:34

Mookie

luckiest man alive
Total Time
We have one on the RNP departure out of Ketchikan that's called "Jizpu". was laughing so hard one time that neither the control nor us (only airplane on low ANC center) could deal for about 5 mins. he finally gave up and switched us to Vancouver...

still giggling...

Mookie