Full Pay To The Last Day!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
c152 said:
I Open your eyes UAL is in Chapter 11. Do you think that the Judge will let ACA do that. HELL NO, he will ORDER ACA to continue to fly until another airline can take ACA's place.

Maybe the judge can get his pilot's licence and fly them around himself.

c152 said:
The arrogance at ACA blows me away. The pilot group at ACA has grown and very few guys remember the hard times. The industry is in flex. Unless the ACA pilot group comes to grip with it they, will just vote themselves out of a job.

Are you an ACA pilot?

Comparing regional pilots holding the line on pay to pilots at the majors doing the same is amazing. If you do not understand the difference, you need a couple years in the right seat of a turboprop to enlighten you.

I suppose you would just 'love to fly'.

Glamour don't feed the bulldog.

c152 said:
The arrogance at ACA blows me away. The pilot group at ACA has grown and very few guys remember the hard times. The industry is in flex. Unless the ACA pilot group comes to grip with it they, will just vote themselves out of a job.

Arrogance, ARROGANCE! ACA can continue the race to the bottom or show some balls and maintain the dismal pay regionals make. Sounds like the Mesa style bend over!

And BTW, with concessions, ACA's pilot concessions will save the company a whopping total of 9 freakin' million dollars over 365 days - United loses that in 2 days - yeah that ought to help them out! Sounds like some extra bonus money for execs, that's about it.

I vote NO NO NO!

originally by c152....

"The arrogance at ACA blows me away. The pilot group at ACA has grown and very few guys remember the hard times. The industry is in flex. Unless the ACA pilot group comes to grip with it they, will just vote themselves out of a job. If the pilot group or individual pilots were so smart why are you not running the SHOW!!!! It is easy to sit here and read some B.S postings and think that you know the whole industry."

Me thinks, either:

1.) c152 is trying to "bait" us

or

2.) He/she is a complete a$$ who has no idea what ACA is all about...

I can't see the future but I would be curious which airlines you think you would feed if you lost the United contracts? Which airlines out there are looking for or need a major feeder/commuter airline with the amount of pilots ACA has?

I am perfectly willing to call management's/UAL's bluff. I am not willing to work for a penny less and I will not be part of the "race to the bottom."

Five years from now when Mesa is flying UEX 90-seaters on my old routes for food-stamp wages, I will be laughing -- and shaking my head in disgust.

There has got to be a limit to how low pilots will go just to fly a freakin' airplane.

DarnNearaJet said:

There has got to be a limit to how low pilots will go just to fly a freakin' airplane.

You got that right. I'd rather work at Home Depot and be home everynight then take a 7.5% cut from my meager 35K salary.

Speedtree said:
I can't see the future but I would be curious which airlines you think you would feed if you lost the United contracts? Which airlines out there are looking for or need a major feeder/commuter airline with the amount of pilots ACA has?

Who cares. If they want us to do it for Mesa type wages count me out!

No NO NO NO

Latest resources

Back