Full mailbox..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skydiverdriver

I asked this question before, but somehow it disappeared. I got a message by email that my message box was full, but there isn't anything in it. Would the webmaster please check on this and let me know what is wrong with it. Thanks and have a good day.

Full mailbox

Try zapping a bunch of your "sent" items if you want to keep what's in your Inbox. Mark had written that your total number of messages in all files determines if you have a full Inbox.

Hope that helps.

Okay, but I don't see a button that says how to zap my sent items. Could you please give me a little more detail on how to do this? Thanks.

Zapping items

There are little checkboxes by each item at the right of the screen. Check the ones you want to zap. At the bottom of the screen is a "delete" button. After you've checked off the items to zap, hit the "delete" button and they'll be gone.

Okay, found it, thanks. Little did I expect that deleted items would still be waiting for me somewhere!!

If you look at the private messages page, on the top right is a drop down menu. It selects inbox, sent messages, and message tracking. What you have to do is go into the sent messages and tracked messages and delete them too. For some reason, the software makes 2 copies of things you send which blocks up your box.

Latest resources

Back