Fuel Price

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Netjet Wife,

I promised to not be mean to you...and it seems that others have taken over where I have left off.

Do you get the hint?

No Hawkered, I don't...:( Some just aren't willing to meet half way! And besides, you're just being negative, again. Actually, I can point to progress on here. Go take a look at my exchange with Cat Yaak--you'll be amazed. OH and DB Cooper! That went very well! He wanted to extend the problems beyond NJA, and I was quite willing to discuss things as a whole. It was a respectful, informative exchange---the best kind.

Didn't you look at the card that I set up for you? I'm sure I did, but I'll go check. Yes, I left a card for you....Unity at NetJets, page 2...right after your ostrich post. Which btw, WASN'T nice. The FO families didn't ignore facts---many pilots stuck on low pay w/no upgrade in sight yet---we ran our own phone campaign and CHANGED the facts. 116 times! (I put some thought into your card). NJW

Net Jet Wife:

I wish you weren't married. Heck, with this TA, I wish I wasn't ever married!
I'm on a netjet to a poorhouse on the bayou....

~Crawdaddy

Go around!

Then change course Crawdaddy, like the others have! NJA pilots are on the right glide path, bringing it in (petitions nearing 1100) and we're going to have a smooth landing thanks to excellent leadership (SU) and the efforts of many talented, caring people. NJW

netjetwife said:
Go Around, change course glide path, we're going to have a smooth landing,NJW
Having lazy delusions of being a pilot at Netjets again today are we?

Let me guess, you've been flying a fantasy Netjets trip on Microsoft flight simulator?

Here is a solution to your economic problems.... try getiing a job to help your husband and family.

Oh, I forgot, that would involve you getting out of the chair sitting in front of the computer 23 hours a day.

Les Paul

I have posted an example of my work (the picture doesn't do it justice btw) in a link to an ecard. Not to brag, but I have been called an artist by all who walk into that room. I get paid for my work when I sell the house. I sold the last one for over double what we paid for it.

There is only ONE pilot in our home, but you can call me a union activist if you like...lol...others have! There are many NJ couples working together to make the group (pilots and wives) strong and unified, thus, we have many "activists". That is where the name Strong Union came from--it is a large organization within the pilotforce that welcomes participation from all! Last night our guys pulled off another awesome feat, many worked thru the night. It was an impressive show of strength and unity--again! My husband and I are proud to be a part of such an organization! The wives board is ringing w/praise for them!

For those of you scoring this thread at home... There have been a total of 4 posts mentioning the word "fuel".

Back to the cat fight, I believe Mr. Paul has the floor...

My apologies, Luckydog.

Tell the others to leave my name out of their posts and I'll stay out of this thread...or stick to the subject...if I post here. Got to go paint...have a good day everyone.

netjetwife said:
I have posted an example of my work (the picture doesn't do it justice btw) in a link to an ecard. Not to brag, but I have been called an artist by all who walk into that room. I get paid for my work when I sell the house. I sold the last one for over double what we paid for it.

There is only ONE pilot in our home, but you can call me a union activist if you like...lol...others have! There are many NJ couples working together to make the group (pilots and wives) strong and unified, thus, we have many "activists". That is where the name Strong Union came from--it is a large organization within the pilotforce that welcomes participation from all! Last night our guys pulled off another awesome feat, many worked thru the night. It was an impressive show of strength and unity--again! My husband and I are proud to be a part of such an organization! The wives board is ringing w/praise for them!
LOL! We're sitting here laughing so hard, its hard for me to type. Please whatever you do, do not ever leave this forum. Watching your posts is like watching little child explain to grandma their first dooty.

You mention a "Wives Board". My god, you mean there is ANOTHER message forum that you sit for hours posting. My goodness, soon you'll need a new keyboard and a bigger treadmill. When you go to the white House for your lifetime achievement award, ask that they add 4 hours to the current 24 hour day so you spend more time on all these internet chat forums.

Where is the link to this "Wives board" you always talk about (yeah right). Please share the website with us... we're dying to see this trainwreck. Let me guess, its"private"... in other words in doesn't really exist.

BTW - Please explain again what you are accomplishing here... because we don't see you accomplishing anything but enjoyment for us, and hundreds of hours of wasted twinkies.

Les Paul

Les Paul said:
Having lazy delusions of being a pilot at Netjets again today are we?

Let me guess, you've been flying a fantasy Netjets trip on Microsoft flight simulator?

Here is a solution to your economic problems.... try getiing a job to help your husband and family.

Oh, I forgot, that would involve you getting out of the chair sitting in front of the computer 23 hours a day.

Les Paul
Delusions of being a pilot??? I'm confused, LP. Her profile indicates she enjoyed military flying and has an ATP rating, whatever that is.

Latest resources

Back