• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fuel doom Skybus in Chattlanta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I see a Skybust park ranger has stopped by.

I don't work for Skybus. I just don't like you! You and your ALPO butt-boy apoligist are boring and juvenile.

Those comments aimed at anyone that doesn't share in your lock step missery. What a pathetic bunch of losers that have to disrespect a peer to make a benign point.

You and your little gal pals run to your holes and practice your less than pithy comments aimed at those of us that have to wade through your dribble while we find someone with whom we can discuss life on an adult level.

Last edited:
I'll give you credit for spelling losers correctly. As far as the rest of the post, don't use big words if you can't spell them. It has the opposite effect than the one you're shooting for.

Truly intelligent people don't use big words to make a point.

I don't work for Skybus. I just don't like you! You and your ALPO butt-boy apoligist are boring and juvenile.

Those comments aimed at anyone that doesn't share in your lock step missery. What a pathetic bunch of losers that have to disrespect a peer to make a benign point.

You and your little gal pals run to your holes and practice your less than pithy comments aimed at those of us that have to wade through your dribble while we find someone with whom we can discuss life on an adult level.

Apologist,Disrespect,Misery
Sorry to say I posted in haste because I had a distraction. I hope you find this of some comfort.

Last edited:
Truly intelligent people don't use big words to make a point.

Thank you for pointing out my spelling errors and for giving me a reason to use the following in reference to your quote above.
Ox-y-mo-ron

This message is hidden because PCL_128 is on your ignore this poster because how could someone who paid for his training and job at Gulfstream possibly be indignant towards others for their choice of employment and what it may do to this profession. Seriously.

A difficult to find, but, handy feature of this message board, this little button.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back