Ft. Myers Area Flight Schools?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ChadCRJ

Does anyone know or recommend a flight school in the Ft. Myers area? I'm looking for an accerlerated course to knock out my CFI, II, and MEI.

Appreciate anyones help.

I used to instruct at Naples Air Center in Naples. Unfortunately, I have been out of there for four years. They are like every other flight school. Promises, promises, promises. They will get you what you want though.

I have also heard good things about Beaver (yes Beaver) Aviation out of Page Field. www.beaveraviation.com.

London Aviation in Naples has all new Cessnas and an Aztec. www.londonaviation.com

I really can't recommend any since I haven't been there since last year. I flew a Cessna and an Aztec out of London but the instructor I flew with was a former student and only works part time these days. I have flown with an instructor named Paul at London but don't know much about his teaching technique since we were just flying the Aztec to Key West. I flew with him a few times when he was working on his certificates since he flew at our school. He is a great guy and very motivated. He is an MEI also. I don't know much about the other instructors. If you fly with Paul, tell him Mike sent you.

Good luck.

You can't beat the flying weather in Naples!

Latest resources

Back