Fsi vs.cae

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

conquest

Has anybody been to both FSI and CAE? If so which one is better? Its for the B200.I would assume the training material for FS would be the same for CAE. Or would I be assuming to much.

Thanks,

Has anybody been to both FSI and CAE? If so which one is better? Its for the B200.I would assume the training material for FS would be the same for CAE. Or would I be assuming to much.

Thanks,

I've done both, although Simuflite was 15 years ago. Having said that, I thought CAE did a better job overall. Their training (specifically systems) was far more thorough than I've ever seen at an FSI learning center. That's just my $0.02.

I have been to both, and I would say that it varies greatly with the aircraft... but I can't speak to the B200.

It will be a crap shoot. Your training experience will be as good as the instructor you are assigned and you. Pick the sim that is closer, cheaper or has the more compatible schedule depending on your needs. Both FSI and CAE have the same training standards, the same information (although slightly different in presentation) and similar simulators.

What's the point of going to training? To prevent accidents. You won't have an accident because of your training at FSI or CAE.

Latest resources

Back