Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

empenage

OK here is the deal:

I am cleaning out my attic and found some FSI manuals for the Citation S/II, Challenger 601, Challenger 604, Gulfstream 4 and I believe the Falcon 50 too. The 604 is a Bombardier manual...yes I'm old.

Any takers?

PM me. First come, first served.

OK:

Half the books went out today in the mail. This is what I have left.

1 S/II
2 GIV
1 Falcon 900

Empenage.

Empenage,

1 word for you, EBAY! Sold a couple books last year for around $50 a piece. That's actually quite a steal since FS retails them for around $400, if you don't take the classes!

501261:

Yea I know but I'm a senior capt on a Global and I feel it's time to give back. So the price is still Free. Besides, I know the phone is going to ring anyminute and I'm going to end up in Botswana for a month listening to small arms fire in the distance.

empenage said:
501261:

Yea I know but I'm a senior capt on a Global and I feel it's time to give back. So the price is still Free. Besides, I know the phone is going to ring anyminute and I'm going to end up in Botswana for a month listening to small arms fire in the distance.

Good for you, Empenage!

OK everybody:

It was a busy day. I got:

1 Citation S/II manual
1 GIV manual

I forgot who got that Falcon manual, I'm old..It's time for the dirt shower for me, but it was new..still in plastic and all which means I never befowled it with my poor spelling and bad pen-manship.

Empenage.

OK:

They are gone. This is how it worked. Those of you who got me your return address first, got one. I'm sorry I didnt have more! I have never sat in front of a computer this long in my life.

To two people who lived in areas that I knew Chief Pilots..Good luck.

The price was FREE. So please dont send any money for shipping.

Empenage.

While you're feeling generous...

You wouldn't by any chance have an extra plane or two lying around the house, would you? ;) It doesn't have to be airworthy as I can take care of that. I just need some cheaper way to get flight time. The one and only thing that makes an airplane fly is "money"!!! :D :D :D

I didn't get one of the manuals but thanks for giving back to the aviation community.

Latest resources

Back