Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I.P. Freley

I like people food
Up late tonight cleaning the house... And thankfully Art Bell's Conspiracy Radio Show is on.

For hours now they've been ruminating over the topic of ChemTrails, which are apparently (to these loonies, at least) an absolute certainty. Tonight's guest is the dude with the following website (for your amusement):

www.willthomas.net

Among other things, we now "know" that the usage of cellphones interferes with the blood/brain barrier and causes brain damage. Anything over sixty seconds will scramble what gray matter you have left after the chemtrails are done with you... And anyone who uses a cellphone in the car with their kids is just as much of a criminal as one who lets their chid'ren ride in the car with them while they are on the phone.

Furthermore, the PURPOSE of the guvmint's chemical seeding is to control the weather, and they successfully steered Ivan from eliminating New Orleans (proved by the fact that weather forecasters had never seen anything like the sudden turn away from NO that Ivan took, thus sparing the city).

To steal a phrase from Glenn Beck... I need a roll of duct tape to wrap around my head to keep the pieces of my skull together when my brain explodes.

There's also a mass exodus of personnel from the USAF of tanker crews because of long-term chronic exposure to the "tainted" jet fuel making them sick.

:confused:

Forgot to mention...

A link on the main page takes you to a document claiming that GWB is a "dry drunk" who is a dangerous psychopath because he didn't go through a 12-step program for his alcohol and/or cocaine addictions.

Have fun, suckers!! :D

Of course the site has a large ad for Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" prominently displayed on the main page, which is the first and only reason to suspect the author of this site is full of bull excrement. :p

Last edited:
haha....

Spraying hurricanes with chemicals from airplanes in hopes of sapping their strength is not unprecedented. Despite official denials, there is evidence that Hurricane Frances was attacked by cloud-seeding airplanes as it approached the Florida panhandle. Sound far-fetched? Consider:

1. More than a half-century’s development of sophisticated storm management technologies in the USA specifically aimed at dampening the fury of hurricanes.

2. A Florida-based company dedicated to saving lives and property by taking some of the punch out of hurricanes with a super-absorbent product that turns the moisture driving storm cells into a gel that falls into the sea.

3, Successful, independently verified demonstrations that disintegrated a cloud and a thunderstorm off Palm Beach, Florida - followed in late 2001 with reported involvement by an air force already committed to “Owning The Weather”.

4. Large quantities of material washing up on local beaches ahead of Hurricane Frances, attracting the curiosity of TV reporters who broadcast separate reports of a mysterious “gel” similar in its characteristics to the floating gel washing up in the same area following previous storm-modification tests.

These are enough smoking guns to stop traffic in Alligator Alley.

more on.... http://www.coasttocoastam.com

This is funny stuff. I used to listen to Art on the way home when I worked till like midnight. I wonder if Art is really nuts or laughing all the way to the bank? You know guys/gals we are missing the boat here. How easy would it be to provide whackos an outlet? There is money to be made here and it would be hilarious work.

I.P. Freley said:
And anyone who uses a cellphone in the car with their kids is just as much of a criminal as one who lets their chid'ren ride in the car with them while they are on the phone.:confused:
In this case, there might be a point. I am amost killed daily on the interstate by people yakking on their cellphones, completely oblivous to the world around them (safe in their 4 ton SUVs, immune from Newton's kooky laws, I guess). These people can't single-task, let alone multi-task.

I quit fuming about it when I realized that if the ADD masses wern't on their phones, they'd be reading, putting on makeup, or beating the kids in back seat. Heck, what every happened to, oh I don't know, looking out the window, watching where you were going? To boring...

Nu

NuGuy said:
In this case, there might be a point. I am amost killed daily on the interstate by people yakking on their cellphones, completely oblivous to the world around them (safe in their 4 ton SUVs, immune from Newton's kooky laws, I guess). These people can't single-task, let alone multi-task.
Looks like I am guilty of a late-nite typing boo-boo. What I MEANT to say in the statement you replied to is... that people who use cell phones when kids are about in cars are just as horrible as people who smoke with kids in the car.

The "reasoning" here is that cell phones interfere with cell mitosis, and children being 'on the grow' and all are more suceptible to cell damage from, ehhhh, cell phones.

The health risks involved with talking on phone, not paying attention, and driving into a bridge abutment are NOT the risks they are talking about... Though obviously that is a big risk, too!

JediNein said:
Don't they know that the spark from their cell phones can ignite the ChemTrails?
*sshhhhhh!!!*

Don't let anyone determine your REAL name, or the black helicopters will be visiting you soon!

Latest resources

Back