• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

*frontier*

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We're getting the first A320 by the last quarter of 06 for a total of 10...we can really use it in a lots of routes! it also means more seats for non-rev's!
As for getting an interview...it seems like an internal recommendation, called SILVER BULLET, is what it takes. But if you don't know anyone, just keep up-dating your resume and you may get a call. I know we're hiring a total of 90 this year but since there are so many applications received, HR has no plans to attend to a AIRINC show anytime soon.
Great place to work....Great people to fly with.
Good luck :D

Greets all!

Just finished day 1 of 3 of recurrent.

CP and COO were in. 56 more to be hired, 1200 apps, 220 with a Silver Bullet. Not all with a SB will be interviewed, but it definitely helps.

If you want to get on at F9, stay on this board, be positive, and your chance will come. Sounds hokey, but it seems to work for a lot of other people on this board :D .

I foresee lots of good things to come based upon what I saw today, and am excited to see what happens next. I had also heard that hiring next year was going to be about the same as this year. So that would be another 170+ next FY.

Hope that helps.

Jetsi

Jetsi,

Great news! Thank you for the update. More hope on the horizon for those of us who hope to be counted among the F9ers someday.

-Blucher

Latest resources

Back