• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier or SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LowPay...... if this is a serious question feel free to PM me. I've done a little time at both places.

Gup

Please, PLEASE!!! Go. Of course that's assuming you'll be able to con them (Southwest or whoever) into believing that you would be really, I mean REALLY happy to be there.
Just like you did at Frontier.

Mesa or SkyWest?

You guys sure eat your own these days...... I loved my time at F9 more than I probably ever will at SWA - as far as the personal relationships. That's because it was still a mom and pop operation. The pay and QOL is better - by far than it was or ever will be at F9. That's a fact. At the end of the day you have a responsibility to you and your family to do the best by them that you can.

Gup

Gup, It has nothing to do with the decision to leave. Everyone does what they need to, and hopefully makes good choices for themselves. I don't think F9 is the end-all and be-all, but it works for me.

Check out other posts from this guy, and you'll see why we're happy he's leaving. I just wish we could interest y'all in a couple of management guys for belt loaders to be named later as part of the deal :)

Latest resources

Back