Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Named Best Low-Cost Carrier 2006!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Frontier, Southwest, Ted, does anyone else pass their gates and notice it looks a lot like a greyhound bus is boarding? I guess that is the crowd you get when tickets cost $49.

Yes my brother, that is the way it is. Good observation. You too will stand it that line to get from point A to point B someday...You can take that extra money and put into your 401K...

Good point...I guess I just miss the good old days when people didnt wear slippers and a ripped up 1986 RATT concert tour shirt to go see the in-laws. Oh well.....

Frontier, Southwest, Ted, does anyone else pass their gates and notice it looks a lot like a greyhound bus is boarding? I guess that is the crowd you get when tickets cost $49.

I'm amazed to see someone waste the few calories of energy it took to post such a worn-out stereotype. Couldn't you at least hurl an original insult to these airlines and their passengers? Just a thought...

Sorry Skank....didn't mean to offend you or your beautiful blue airline. It was just my observation dont take it so personally. The Pax are really all there is to make fun of, right?

congrats all you have to do now is make money and you can stay in business

Wasn't slamming your company. Just making the point that many "best of breed companies" are gone now. They were great but didn't make enough money to stay in business. Hope all goes well for Frontier and that you make money.

Congrats guys, I know whenever we are ground serviced by Frontier we get top notch service, nice gate agents that take care of us and our customers, I hope that we do the same for you.
Best of luck guys

congrats all you have to do now is make money and you can stay in business

Do u really congratulate us??

If u really, truly congratulate us, then thank you. But if u are an arrogant A---->hole, remember this: Back in the 90's, people were leaving your airline (SWA) for greener pastures (UAL, Delta, AA, NWA).

It is too early to judge. Odds are, the airline you work for NOW will not be the airline you retire from. THIS IS REALITY!!

Good Luck and BE HUMBLE! We are all in the same boat, there is no reason for you to tell us or remind us that if our airline does not make money We will be out of business. We know that, DUH!!!! Most of us at F9 were employed at places before F9 that we thought were "greener pastures"....

The funny thing is, Pilots think they are Hot S H ! T because they work at a certain airline, only the truth is that it was PURE LUCK that got them there.

ENJOY YOUR CAREER, and BE HUMBLE.

Cya

Latest resources

Back