Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Twotter76

Masterless Samurai
Can someone from F9 take a look at the most recent jumpseat list and tell me if NJA (Netjets or Execjet) is on it? I keep hearing that we are but I would like some independant verification. I would ask an agent but we all know how that goes. I tried to check with the Captain on my F9 flight the other day but his list was from 04 - I presume that there must be a more current list. Feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks!

Twotter76

Sorry. I just checked the most recent list on our union website and there is no mention of NJA/EJA.

I worked there and feel for your plight. If you come to the gate, have a friendly gate agent (chocolate helps!) and get to speak to the captain - there is a chance that you can get to ride in an open seat in the cabin. Without CASS there isn't a chance to put you on the jumpseat.

The bad part is that you can't count on it. You guys are welcome on my flight if I have anything to say about it.

Thanks for checking that for me! Someday maybe we can get the company to approve our jumpseat program - but I don't think its going to be soon...

I suspect that the lack of a reciprocal arrangement will always make it difficult to negotiate agreements, and I'm sure it's a issue with other carriers as well. Anyhow, like has already been said...be nice...bring treats...and good things will probably happen. cs

Latest resources

Back