• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Classes of 10 a month til July...from what I understand. Again, from what I understand hiring will continue beyond that but no "offical" #'s given out yet...
Strong LOR's are a plus, but more of a plus is your PAST REPUTATION! So be good and don't piss anyone off, especially someone whom you've worked with in the past & is now on line. Seriously, no joke here...Porch

Is there a spell check on flight info I don't know about?

Classes of 10 a month til July...from what I understand. Again, from what I understand hiring will continue beyond that but no "offical" #'s given out yet...
Strong LOR's are a plus, but more of a plus is your PAST REPUTATION! So be good and don't piss anyone off, especially someone whom you've worked with in the past & is now on line. Seriously, no joke here...Porch

Is there a spell check on flight info I don't know about?

So a negative LOR from a douchbag means a no-go? I guess to get hired at Frontier, the key is not to have pissed anyone off, whether or not they are a douch-e. Sounds reasonable.

I think a ****************************** bag LOR is ok if it gets you the interview...But your past is your past & they find out about reputations via word of mouth. Especially Skywest, Mesa, Lakes, and AirWiskey. There are tons of guys/gals here that have worked there in the past and they WILL call them. Sometimes people you wouldn't even expect. Again...I'm serious, & no joke. It will happen. So, buy some bandaids if you need them! (ie...beer)

Last edited:
Hmmm....Help? Well....hang out at the Outback off of Pena in Aurora or the Ruby Tuesdays on Tower road and keep buying beer for the frontier guys until someone asks if you want a silver bullet! sound good? :)

Latest resources

Back