frontier interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kdaforever

I have an interview with Frontier next week, looking for interview gouge. Thanks in advance for any info you might have.

kda

Are you ex Vanguard or USAIR? Just wondering if F9 is still exclusively interviewing 121 people right now? Hoping the gates open soon for us 135/corporate types soon but wish you best of luck at your interview.

Rice :cool:

Keeping the Faith

Thanks for the info MD8. Rice I am ex Vanguard. Don't know to what extent they are interviewing corporate guys but I've heard there are a couple of them in the the class going through right now. Best of luck to ya.

Hello my brohter

I see your ex-vanguard. I was on ther md80 side. I hear a bunch of vgd. management pilots are at frontier any vailidity to the subject. Just sent a resume to frontier. Any word on how to get that interview at frontier; seems like a great place. Thanks.

Frontier hired several guys from Vanguard along with some guys from US Airways, United (one I think), Midway, Flexjet, and others. F9 likes to keep a mix of pilots 121/135/91 in the class so don't give up (Rice). The interview is straight forward. If you flew the MD8 know the MD8, same goes for the 737. Know general FARs, AIM, ect. Know about the company and why you want to work here. They are looking for guys who will make F9 their career. Basically they want to get to know you and how much training you will need to get up to speed. If they call you they want to hire you. Unfortunately the trick is how to get called. I don't know specifically how to get them to call except, a LOR, someone to walk a resume in for you, or to keep sending in your resume so it is on top when they start looking for more guys.

Billy Mc is our DO so he favors ex-Vanguard.

F9 is a great place to work. We are the little known Denver Airline that flys coast to coast with the Spirit of The West. We do have our growing pains but by 2005 we are scheduled to have 45+ Airbuii. DIA will be building more gates for us starting next summer(I think thats when they want to start).

Good luck on the interview.

Living the dream!

kda

Just wondering if you've had the interview yet, if not well best of luck to you when it comes.
A buddy just got my stuff in front of Chris F. and Linda K. but was told no more interviews for now (can you confirm?) Sure hope not, F9 is where I'd really like to be but I need to start getting some food back on the table pronto.

Thanks,

Rice :cool:

Rice

Disregard previous post..bad typing skills.. Interview postponed..told latter part of nov. Possibly in dec.

Good luck.

Just trying to keep this on Front Page

Any of you F9 guys know whats up with hiring? Been kinda quiet and was hoping someone had some good news.

Thanks

Rice

Latest resources

Back