• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier guys: Could have had a SWA seniority number tonight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's ironic that so many people on these boards made claims that RAH would pursue a staple where F9 pilots would be below RAH pilots, and RAH pilots were bashed to no end for this staple that we never requested. Now, SWA actually has said that a staple is the only thing F9 pilots deserve, and you praise SWA pilots for their graciousness?

What the heck is wrong with you people. A staple is never fair, and F9 pilots are right to expect something more. I think SWA's true colors are coming through. There is no respect for their fellow pilots, and an absolutely unchecked sense of entitlement over there. The day SW pilots agree to give up seniority to someone from another company is the day you actually become better men and women than the rest of us.

I'm sure a $50,000 pay raise for FO's and pay protection for Captains will help ease there pain a little. I know, I know, it's sooooo unfair!

It's ironic that so many people on these boards made claims that RAH would pursue a staple where F9 pilots would be below RAH pilots, and RAH pilots were bashed to no end for this staple that we never requested. Now, SWA actually has said that a staple is the only thing F9 pilots deserve, and you praise SWA pilots for their graciousness?

What the heck is wrong with you people. A staple is never fair, and F9 pilots are right to expect something more. I think SWA's true colors are coming through. There is no respect for their fellow pilots, and an absolutely unchecked sense of entitlement over there. The day SW pilots agree to give up seniority to someone from another company is the day you actually become better men and women than the rest of us.

Not understanding the difference between a staple at SWA and a staple at RAH are why I'm scared to death of RAH winning the bid.

Having been through this like 4 times I would advise their F9 guys not to roll over. SWA wants F9 for a reason, don't give up your legal rights...

Lynxx get your guys together and work with SWAPA....!

Not understanding the difference between a staple at SWA and a staple at RAH are why I'm scared to death of RAH winning the bid.

The only difference that is to be understood is that the IBT has not asked for a staple, and SWAPA has.

Latest resources

Back