• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier employees rally behind airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So is it safe to say 90% of F9 Pilots want to be SWA Pilots?

Guys, nobody gives a $hit when Pilots lose their jobs, pension, QOL or anything. They just care about cheap air fares. Unless, someday you need a Pilot to land in the Hudson...other then that no one cares. Time to worry about yourself, no one else will. I know it sucks, but its a lot easier to worry about your own $hit.

I say welcome to Southwest Airlines to the F9 Pilots.

Last edited:
" If this is the only comment you have to contribute to this thread, then it obvious you have nothing intelligent to contribute. As for my age and education, our let my advance degree and life experiences speak for themselves! "

I betting that "advance degree" is not a Doctorate in English Literature. (?)

Or, perhaps, it would be a degree received in "advance" of completing the required curriculum?

YKMKR

and is true "WE ARE GREADY PILOTS" we got to stop just looking for our own self, and look at the whole work group!!! .

Yes Comrade....we must consider the good of the people, and the state.

It's very hypocritical for feeder pilots to have a rally cry of "brotherhood" and "unity" in light of the recent dismemberment of Midwest Airlines.

Frontier Airlines employees and supporters say they plan to hold a rally at the Denver City & County Building Thursday to support preservation of the airline.

Denver-based Frontier could disappear as a separate entity if competitor Southwest Airlines buys it.

Southwest said July 30 it intends to submit a $113.6 million bid to buy Frontier Airlines, which is trying to emerge from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.

The deal would combine the No. 2 and 3 carriers at Denver International Airport. Southwest officials said their intention is to eventually absorb Frontier into their airline.

Under a separate deal proposed by Republic Airways, Frontier would retain its identity as a separate airline, Republic officials have said.

More bidders for Frontier could emerge by the Aug. 10 deadline set by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. An auction deciding the airline's fate will follow.

The “Save the Animals” rally — so-called because of the animals on the tails of Frontier jets — is slated for noon Thursday, according to a posting at savefrontier.org, a website established by airline supporters.

“We will not stand by and do nothing and watch our company disappear without a fight,” the post says. “Frontier provides a huge service to the people of and the visitors to Colorado. If we go, it’s their problem, too.”

I understand their misfortune working for a company thats in bankruptcy, but it didn't state what exactly they were protesting. Were they protesting SWA, RAH, or what? My heart goes out to all workers that are stuggling to keep their jobs, but if you can't pay your bills, protesting doesn't do much to help. RAH or SWA is going to get F9. If they prefer RAH over SWA, they need to voice that to their union, creditors, or anyone in the decission making process.

Latest resources

Back