• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier employees rally behind airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are frontier pilots the retarded? Even if they're stapled to the bottom, they'll still be making more money within a short few years.

I'd love to be stapled to the bottom of an SWA seniority list.

Though on second thought, it's more likely the pilots love it and the rest of the bean counters are pissed.

Last edited:
Its not the pilots... I'd say its the cabin crew and the rest of the lot. I bet 90%+ of the pilots want WN. Everyone I've talked to wants WN except a couple... The majority do.

I'm just amaze how egocentric and simple-minded pilots can be!

An airline is not made of only Pilots. An airline is an organization made of dispatchers, CS, Admin Staff, etc. The people who would be mostly affected by this negatively are those individuals who have overlapping jobs with WN. Imagine yourself, if you can get over your self-center mentality, being furloughed and trying to find a new occupation in this job market.

If WN is succesful in aquiring F9, sure its a win for F9 Pilots, but what about the rest of the airline staff? If RP is succesful, F9 might have to take a small pay cut (a crappy deal for sure), but at least they will have jobs!

The next time you guys say take the deal, think about the future of the F9 staff that are not Pilots.

Footnote: I'm a Pilot with one of the ailines bidding for F9 and I don't wish no airline employee losing their jobs because is benefits only the Pilots!

It wasn't the pilot group that attended the dog and pony show. In fact, our union president provided guidance for the pilots silly enough to attend. He politely requested that if you are going to show up, you better not be wearing your pilot's uniform.

I would say we have 5% that have no clue what is going on and want everything to "remain the same".

My analogy for them is F9 is dead. We are presently on life support. Some of us may be transplanted like organs to a living and breathing company. Soon, very soon, the plug will be pulled and F9 will flatline.

The only thing for sure is that the status quo will effectively end within a week. Maybe even monday if SWA doesn't place a bid by noon.

(Please bid, please)

I'm just amaze how egocentric and simple-minded pilots ......I'm a Pilot with one of the ailines bidding for F9 and I don't wish no airline employee losing their jobs because is benefits only the Pilots!

I'll guess RAH...your comment; " I don't wish no airline.." is a dead give away to age and education. Ding, ding,ding...we have a winner!

Can I have the Windex, someones' nose is pressed against the glass again.

trying to preserve frontier? thats some pretty strong kool-aid. The article almost makes it sound like some would rather RAH own the airline so they can keep their animals. trust me, you don't want to be owned by RAH.

Anyone with a brain would rather take WN ownership than Frontier by itself or Frontier with RAH.

Independence, Self-pride and nostalgia sure make you feel fuzzy inside, but it doesnt put food on the table.

Take the deal and be happy that you're the luckiest airline in the country. Wish WN would buy my airline.

Very True and Right ON!

CYA

I'll guess RAH...your comment; " I don't wish no airline.." is a dead give away to age and education. Ding, ding,ding...we have a winner!

Can I have the Windex, someones' nose is pressed against the glass again.

If this is the only comment you have to contribute to this thread, then it obvious you have nothing intelligent to contribute. As for my age and education, our let my advance degree and life experiences speak for themselves!

I'd be surprised to see any pilots involved in this..

Organized and run by an FA

If you look at Frontier as a whole...under a Southwest acquisition my guess is about 70% of the total employees get let go. No need to take on reservation agents, headquarters staff, etc. Under a RAH plan, perhaps most of those folks stay...at least for a bit.

If you look at Frontier as a whole...under a Southwest acquisition my guess is about 70% of the total employees get let go. No need to take on reservation agents, headquarters staff, etc. Under a RAH plan, perhaps most of those folks stay...at least for a bit.

This will be one of the major issues that the Banc....judge will look at!!
I mean with this economy who knows...

and is true "WE ARE GREADY PILOTS" we got to stop just looking for our own self, and look at the whole work group!!! then again no one gives a SHET of what I said....go ahead Judge flip the quater.....crap.

Latest resources

Back