• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Frontier CP

Ted Striker

Piece of the Portfolio
Total Time
Does anyone in the "know" know if a personal visit to the Frontier Chief Pilot would be worthwhile, or would I be shooting myself in the foot?

Thanks to all!

Lifestyle

Total Time
To work for frontier,

You need a denver address.

You have to know somebody on the inside. I have tons of friends over there and it is one hell of a good ole boys club. Hope this helps.

F9 Driver

Wear The Fox Hat
Total Time
11000+
Hank wouldn't HATE you if you dropped by, but you may not have much to gain right now (but could PO him if you time it wrong.)

He just explained the hiring forcast to me (and a friend that I walked in to meet him) and it doesn't look like any more hiring is planned this year. Expect interviews to start back up in December.

Keep the resume's coming. Denver address doesn't hurt, but reccomendations ARE key in the post 9/11 world.

Good luck!