Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

starchkr

New Bus driver
I have not seen or heard any new Frontier commercials lately...I am kinda missing them. I miss all the side splitting laughter, although i am sure my wife does not miss me repeating some of the lines hundreds of times a day. I believe right now is a great time for them.

Also, can we get any new ones added to the website, the same three have been up there for quite awhile now...maybe even add the radio commercials to listen to.

Just curious, and really getting tired of all the "Ding" commercials everywhere. Not that i hate SWA, i just cannot stand those commercials anymore...the first couple times were alright (tolerable), but man, after a few thousand i just feel like strangling myself.

You must be watching a lot of football, hockey & basketball to see that many commercials

Anyone know how to acess those commercials on their web site?

PHXFLYR

I like them too. If they're smart they will be coming out with some new commercials pointing out their advantages over SWA such as IFE and assigned seating.

I hope they stop charging for the seatback TV. I've noticed only 20-30% of the PAX will pay for it. I always felt that F9 was nickel & diming their customers; usually after flying on B6.

Lots of football...yeah...but now the good football is over:crying: , but TEXAS is National Champs:D :D IT WAS OUR YEAR BABY!!!!!

So the commercials are on the company intra-net huh, great, soon i will be able to watch them all again! Not that i don't like the three that are on the website...yeah, so low we can't hear ya...but after watching the same three over and over, I long for a few diferent ones.

starchkr said:
Not that i hate SWA, i just cannot stand those commercials anymore...

Nothing is as bad (and kinda gay) as the United quasi-cartoon commercials.

Latest resources

Back