• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Airlines Tries To Diversify Away From Denver . . . Again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Would the Republic pilots on this board please get off their knees and stop pleasuring Bedford? When it's all said and done, Bedford might have done more damage to our careers as a collective whole than Frank Lorenzo. Bedford does not have your best interests in mind. He is using your contract to eliminate the better contracts at other carriers. You will be stuck under your current contract for years with no raises in sight. Who cares if you fly a 190 if it pays the same as a 175? The cockpits are identical, your paycheck is identical. For you first officers, who cares whether you fly a 135, 190, or even Airbus if it pays the same. Enough said.

The Frontier pilots get what's coming to them. They were dumb enough to vote for Republic over Southwest.

You are right..

Cya

What vote?

The Reverend Billy Bob pulled a fast one on the Dallas Cyborg. The WN bid wasn't really seriously considered by Sean Mehnke. Is this STILL not understood???

"There are many who are ex TWA, Independence, ATA, and US Airways who have sacrificed just as much as anybody else in this business. Most have no illusions about this being an employee friendly company, and are not interested in staying here long term. We have bills to pay and families to feed."

Ok, now just remember the red highlighted part of this quote when the idea of "career expectations" comes into play with the arbitrator for our SLI. I am sure the RAH guys/gals will not like what we have to offer, and i am sure that our group will not vote for anything that puts a current RAH pilot into the BUS before all of our current F9 guys/gals are back from furlough and they are all offered a left seat.

No one on this board is in a position to speak on behalf of the Frontier pilots.

So the Frontier pilots version of SLI would have the right seat of the Airbus filled by new hires or furloughed Midex pilots only?

I don't know what the pilots as a whole think right now, nor do i have any clue what our union is going to present to RAH or the F9 pilots.

are they also going to fly into punta gorda PGD heard that rumor a couple days ago?

It's amazing how Republic pilots think Bedford is the greatest guy in the world. He has zero experience actually running a real airline. He was excellent at signing contract agreements and screwing his pilot group at every turn, but the pilots still seem to love him. Who cares if 190 pay maxes out at $37/hour for first officers, Bedford still managed to get 190's so his pilots adore him. Rant over.

Actually as an F9er, all I hear from the RAH guys is that Bedford is a bible thumping ******************************bag who does his best to keep pilot wages at rock bottom. I'm sure he about pooped himself when he heard what Jetblue guys were going to get to fly the 190s. I hope Teamsters get nothing less than those rates in their new contract. The 190 is only 30 seats less than a F9 A318.

Latest resources

Back