• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier 170

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
before every YXer jumps on me, i've been there and for a year I was known as the Plug (dead last on the list). Stupid lottery seniority system!

on a happier note: GO DOJET!
A whole year---WOW!!!!

Haha! That is funny but unfortunately true. Our FA group is composed of the 3 G's if you can guess what those stand for.
Actually, in our last CBA we added a 4th G.

We have Gay, Ghetto, Gargantuan and Grandma. Any 2 makes you a Check FA, 3 gives you a Mgt Fast-track and all 4 establishes you as a full board member.
:laugh:

Denver went very Senior for Capts because it went to the guys that got screwed over to Shuttle. Our senior Capts that live in PIT, bidding to go to Denver in order to get back to the East Coast. The most Senior Capt in DEN has a March 1990 hire date and the most junior June of 03.
FO's.... Most Senior Sept 04 and most junior are new hires 12/27/2006.

Looks like there will end up being about 50-60 Capts and FO's in DEN when its all said and done.

Looks like there will end up being about 50-60 Capts and FO's in DEN when its all said and done.

My money's on there being more than that now that it would appear Frontier management is going to be doing the reach-around play on the F9 pilots. I think "when its all said and done" you will see at least as many RJ's as Airbi in and out of Denver.

-Blucher

I would also think more than 50-60 pilots as there will be what, 17 airframes. STL has that many aircraft and has traditionally held approximately 70 captains, give or take, and around that many fo's.

the pics on the tail are going to be a gold fish in a bag, a hampster on a wheel, and a three leg dog. for the first 3 a/c. bedford is taking apps for future animals.

Anyone know how to clean nasally exhaled soup off a keyboard?

From what I know, the first 3 or 4 Frontier aircraft will be from the Shuttle side (put on the Rep cert.) and painted or left in the white fuselage and blue tail "spare" UAL/DAL configuration. Then the remaining aircraft will come from the production line in "Frontier" colors. Just what I know/was told/read in some company update - I think.

Why still bother painting them? No joke, really whats the point?

Just put one of those metal adhesive signs on the tail, flown today for ------.

This industry is such a joke :)

the pics on the tail are going to be a gold fish in a bag, a hampster on a wheel, and a three leg dog. for the first 3 a/c. bedford is taking apps for future animals.
Really? I have it from good sources that they are still deciding between a Possum and a Skunk for the first one, to be followed up with a couple of nice roadkills..

Really? I have it from good sources that they are still deciding between a Possum and a Skunk for the first one, to be followed up with a couple of nice roadkills..

They're not allowed to put pics of our FA's on the tails! :pimp:

Buck

Latest resources

Back