Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Front page of the scab list, it never dies.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lots of trying to blame him not knowing, having no idea how a union worked, excuses excuses... Who's going to feed my family. More excuses.

No ownership whatsoever.

A scab is the lowest form of humanity. I'd rather sit at a table full of Nazis, Al Queda, ISIS, and Columbian drug cartels than a scab.

You are a complete A-Hole. I can't believe you said something as stupid as this. Set aside pro Union or company, this is the most inappropriate post I've ever seen.

To paraphrase Captain Renault in Casablanca, "I'm shocked, shocked, to find that gambling is going on here..."

I hear or see the term "Union Thugs" being tossed around quite cavalierly. Is that the name calling you refer to? :rolleyes:

A thug in this context is NOT just someone who believes in unions. When I use the word thug, I am referring to anyone who either uses intimidation of fellow members to make them do what he wants, or anyone who thinks that behavior is OK. Union believers are not thugs unless they subscribe to thuggish behavior. And if anyone treats me badly, I will reciprocate. And probably feel badly about it afterward, as I am a gentle person who wants everybody to be happy. But I can't stand coercion and despise anyone who thinks it is ok to use tactics like that, even for what they think is a good cause.

A thug in this context is NOT just someone who believes in unions. When I use the word thug, I am referring to anyone who either uses intimidation of fellow members to make them do what he wants, or anyone who thinks that behavior is OK. Union believers are not thugs unless they subscribe to thuggish behavior. And if anyone treats me badly, I will reciprocate. And probably feel badly about it afterward, as I am a gentle person who wants everybody to be happy. But I can't stand coercion and despise anyone who thinks it is ok to use tactics like that, even for what they think is a good cause.
Well said by someone who has the courage to stand to the thuggery. The thugs have been very effective in suppressing the voices of others who feel the same as you. Butt they just plain keep their mouths shut.

What you guys see as thuggery, we see as tough love.

And completely ignore management thuggery. Just make sure the airlines don't lose your baggage.
G4 is doing it the right way, he says he is now going to wear the union lanyard to show solidarity, but I am going to bet you will never find him calling some one a scab because they are not wearing a lanyard, would you? I believe you were once designated an "Officer and Gentleman", gentlemen don't do that.

We leave no man behind. We carry the wounded over the hill. We rescue hostages and downed airmen with.TRAP.

But what do we do with traitors who defect or aid and abet the other side? C'mon Yip. You know what we do.

point guyfyter

point guyfyter

The point is what would you do if you had a sailor on your EP-3 who was vocally debating with himself about what would he do in a confrontation with the Soviets. He was thinking about cooperating with them.

That's what vocally saying you are not sure whether you'd cross a line and scab in the event of a strike is like. I am doing everything I can think of to persuade any person not to cross the line and not even think about it.

As to what a gentleman would do, my job was to hurt people and break things. Is that what gentleman do or is that what thugs do? :bomb:

Latest resources

Back