• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

French Air Force Superiority

McNugget

Banned
messiah
Total Time
Just wanted to point out the superiority of French Air Force pilots. Check out this video.

That's talent!

Benhuntn

Deer Fear Me
Total Time
>11000
When was the last time the French had superiority in any military arena? I think it would be before aircraft were invented.

IBNAV8R

Stand-up Philosopher
Total Time
9:30
I thought the the French ones had a white flag on the tail.

Fox-Tree

Total Time
Maybe splitting hairs but the video needs a new title. The second batch of low flying aircraft (going down the runway) are British Jaguars. I wouldn't call a helo with a minigun a military "jet" either.

DaveGriffin

Registered Self-Abuser
Total Time
5 yrs
WHAT DO DEER THINK?

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a French journalist and animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?' "

Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French."

…The interview ended at that point.

AvroGuy

Total Time
>3000
When in France, why do the French pretend not to speak English?

Drives me crazy.

Well for the same reason we here in the US think everyone should speek english. So when in my country you speek my language. That simple.. Well i guess it would be if we had a national language like most other countries but we don't.

IBNAV8R

Stand-up Philosopher
Total Time
9:30
I wonder if German would have been easier for a frenchman to learn - as opposed to English.