• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Freightdog approach

Thedude

Total Time
8000+
WTF!!??
Your posting a MS Sim screenshot here?

skier17

Total Time
Lame. I bet I could shoot an approach that fast inverted with my eyes closed on flight-sim. ;)

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
Total Time
Enough
Keebird said it all, although the visibility in that shot is just way too VFR for a freightdawg approach.

Gearmonkey

Total Time
Last time I sat down, put the seat-belt on and looked up the 76 was glass! Did I miss something?

I thought freight dogs loaded their own freight?

PUNISHER

You got any tinfoil?
Total Time
4000+
At 239.00 per hour I would drive the K loader if they want!

Flying freight doesn't make you a freight dog. Especially if your making $239 an hour flying in a glass cockpit on scheduled cake runs. You're more like a "freight princess."

Thedude

Total Time
8000+
Flying freight doesn't make you a freight dog. Especially if your making $239 an hour flying in a glass cockpit on scheduled cake runs. You're more like a "freight princess."

For that kinda coin, you can call me a princess and then I will buy you.

belchfire

unpredictable member
Total Time
9:00am
I don't know what I'd do for $239/hr...wear my uniform and the hat? I don't know about starch though...