I am currently a freight pilot flying a piston twin aircraft with the ability to eventually get to a lear jet. My question is that I may have the chance to go to a regional airline. I currently have a contract with the company I am flying with now that I would have to buy out. Do I wait the 10 months until my contract is over and then hopefully be able to go or buy out the contract and go now. I eventually want to be at an airline pilot. Even though flying freight is a lot of fun. Thanks for your opinion.