Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ePilot22

BuyTheTicket~TakeTheRide
Does anyone know of freight compaines in Wyoming? Who flies the UPS or FEDEX feeders routes? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

eP.

NavajoKing said:
Not that you would want to work there, but Key Lime flys out there.

Nope, thanks though.

tinman said:
AMF goes into JAC & RKS(99's for now). Empire has an ATR go into JAC.

AMF being Ameriflight, I would like to fly for them. I'll check into Empire, thanks!

Anything in Cheyenne or Laramie?

Thanks again.

eP.

Last edited:
Empire Airlines-

http://www.empireairlines.com

Looks like they have a route from Jackson to Casper and then mainly routes in the Northwest.

Hiring Requirements:

Pilot Requirements
135 Pilot-in-Command:
Commercial Pilot certificate with Instrument and Single-Engine Land (SEL) rating, Second Class Medical certificate, 2000 TT, 1000 PIC, 500 crosscountry, and 100 night, 75 hours IFR at least 50 hours actual IFR
121 Second-in-Command:
Commercial Pilot certificate with Instrument and Multi-Engine Land (MEL) rating, Second Class Medical certificate, 1000 TT, 500 Hrs PIC, 200 Hrs MEL and IFR currency.
121 Pilot-in-Command:
Airline Transport Pilot certificate with Multi-Engine Land (MEL) rating, First Class Medical certificate, 3000 TT, 2000 Hrs PIC, 1000 Hrs MEL, 300 Hrs Turbo Prop and 500 Hrs as a pilot crewmember in an aircraft requiring a crew of two or more.

eP.

Our CPR base is full right now so I don't think that will be an option for you. There are rumors of more aircraft and more bases so I think they will look at resumes but I really have no idea if we're hiring. We did just lose an F.O. so we probably are. However, like I said earlier, we have filled our poistions in CPR right now. The only way you could be based there would be if someone from CPR left or changed bases.

Napoleon TNT said:
Big Horn Airways out of SHR is a cargo operator for UPS.

Thanks, I checked into them. Any info on QOL, MX etc? Benefits look good.

Mins:

UPS Pilot Position
Job Description – Bighorn Airways, Inc. is seeking a pilot to fly our UPS/freight aircraft (Piper Chieftain). The successful candidate will be a dependable and reliable person with an enthusiastic attitude.
Requirements – Excellent instrument flying skills required. Rocky Mountain flying experience is preferred. Flight time requirements are 1500 hours total time with 250 hours multi-engine time. Commercial/multi-engine/instrument pilot qualifications are required.
Benefits – Bighorn Airways, Inc. offers a competitive package including health insurance co-pay, 401k, and competitive compensation within the Rocky Mountain region. Live and work near the beautiful Bighorn Mountains. Mountains, hunting, fishing, golfing!
Resumes – Mail or email resumes, attention Jon Halvorson:
Bighorn Airways, Inc.
P. O. Box 4037
Sheridan, WY 82801
[email protected]

Roger Murdoch said:
Our CPR base is full right now so I don't think that will be an option for you.

Who are you flying with? I'm actually looking at a time frame around the end of year to early next year. My current TT is only 850 so I still need another 350 for the 135mins.

Thanks again!

eP.

Sorry, i forgot about that didn't I? I fly for Empire based over in RAP.

Latest resources

Back