Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dr4uh60l

GO ARMY!!!
I am a Freight Dog and have shirts with a TOP 10 SIGNS YOU ARE A FREIGHT DOG. On the left chest it says, "If you can't keep up with the Freight Dogs, Just put it back in the hangar!

Back:
10. You have a seperate column in you logbook for "Eyes Closed"
9. You don't use the weather radar because you love the thrill
of the unknown.
8. You request 10 degrees left for weather so you can go
through the middle of it.
7. You won't declare an emergency because you want to comply
with the Paper Reduction Act of 1995.
6. You call the airport in sight 15 miles out when the visibility is
only 3 miles.
5. ATC advises, "Level IV 12 o'clock and 5 miles."
You reply, "Cool!!"
4. You don't report the glideslope you because it's probably
you equipment.
3. ATC keeps telling you to slow 30 knots for the 767 ahead on
final approach.
2. Ground stop at you destination? No problem. File for
somewhere else and change it in flight.
1. Vne...It's not a limitation...IT'S A GOAL!!

These shirts are $10 each with $3.00 shipping per order. I have them in Black or Gray--each with Red Ink. Sizes Med--XXL. They are silkscreened and on first-quality 100% cotton shirts. You can email your order and send check or money order to:
Appalachian Sportswear
521 Turtle Creek Road
Sylva, NC 28779

More shirts will be available soon.:cool: :cool:

I like....

That's pretty funny, give me a phone # I can call to verify I'm not sending money to your "get rich fast scheme," blindly sending money isn't in my vocabulary, but showing up to work with a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** funny shirt on might be worth the risk, once it warms up of course.

Appalachian Sportswear is an established company. I have been in business for 4 years and do all kinds of silk-screen and embroidered shirts and hats. Most of my work is corporate logo clothing. You can reach me at 615-330-5317. Keep in mind that I am also a Freight Dog so leave a messege if you get the voice mail. If I'm not in the shop--I'm flying.

Thanks!

t-shirt

That is a hootttttttttttttttttttt............................

Ever think of silk screening an approach plate on the back, i have some from another school , kind of tired wearing the same old ils to 9L at SFB,

Like may be the ILS 20L AT PDK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thats one to read quickly,weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you for got one, how about asking to be turned at the marker thats my faviorate.

Very good, Have you ever seen the Frieght Dogs Anonymos T-shirts that were floating around awhile back? If you get those I am prepared to place a a bulk order for them :)

great list!

heh heh. those are good ones.

theres a few lists like that out there....hmm if i can remember the one i found...

-your call sign is 'oil can'
-your plane has 5 faded logos of the other operators before it.
-youve ever walked across the FBO floor without your shoes on cause you just woke up.
-they roll up the red carpet when you arrive
-they lock up the popcorn machine cause they know you plan to make a meal of it.

theres some really good ones around .
id like to see some shirts with some of the weirdesd or toughest approach plates.

The one I always liked was "ATC keeps asking me to keep the chicken noise down" Or something close to that.:p

Plus I always liked " Hey Approach can I get 5 miles in-trail behind the heavy, ATC: You bet, there will be a DC10 between you two":p

Last edited:
my friend came up with a design that was really cool a few years back.... It looked like a knights crest. you know... shield shape divided in four sections... above and below it it said...

The Order of the Sleepless Nights

get it? a pun...:)

in one of the quadrents was a stylized symbol of a dogs head, the opposite was a bunch of boxes. the other was an airplane and the last was a crescent moon.

it was just a draft but would be slick with a decent graphics designer polishing it up.

got anything like that?

btw this friend of mine used to work with me at Saber... last i heard he worked at Comair...

Trip you out there?

Latest resources

Back