Freight Dog(s) on V3 Eastern PA/NJ @ 3 to 4 am

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LearLove

Anyone know who the freight dog is who comes thru eastern PA along V3 eastbound between 3 and 4 am? For years when I'm home at my parents house in bucks county PA I hear a pistion twin comming thru around this time. Tonight I couldn't sleep so I went for a night mountain bike ride along the river and when I got back I jumped in the pool. As I was floating there looking up at the night sky here comes the same guy (I'm sure its been many diff pilots over the years) I've for years. Sounds like a Baron maybe a navjo for the past several years. Back in the 90's i think it was a beech 18 - sounded radial back then.

The house is located right under REGLE intersection on V3 between MXE and SBJ VORs.

I assume looking at the direction of flight he/she is headed for TEB.

Is it anyone here?

LearLove said:
Anyone know who the freight dog is who comes thru eastern PA along V3 eastbound between 3 and 4 am? For years when I'm home at my parents house in bucks county PA I hear a pistion twin comming thru around this time. Tonight I couldn't sleep so I went for a night mountain bike ride along the river and when I got back I jumped in the pool. As I was floating there looking up at the night sky here comes the same guy (I'm sure its been many diff pilots over the years) I've for years. Sounds like a Baron maybe a navjo for the past several years. Back in the 90's i think it was a beech 18 - sounded radial back then.

The house is located right under REGLE intersection on V3 between MXE and SBJ VORs.

I assume looking at the direction of flight he/she is headed for TEB.

Is it anyone here?

Are you an aspiring author, on peyote, or light in the loafers with a paragraph like that?

You could always float a balloon with big neon that has your phone number...you two could meet ;)

Or it could've been mine, USC181. I used to go PHL-PNL-HFD-BDL-PHL, and right about that time in a Baron. What's up Rubi? You in the jet now?

my guess would be quest. They've been running samples in and out of PTW for years now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back