• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedoms 900's!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
According to the president at Comair the reason comair did not receive the 900's was "economical".

He went on to clarify that those aircraft are being parked!

Hes either lying to us(which I would expect) or all the speculation of where they are going is over!

Pinnacle is getting airplanes according to deltanet in November but they could be their previously differed deliveries.

You really call yourself "RiddleEagle?" I'm going to have to petition the court to have your "man card" revoked, sir!

-WOW-
Have you left no sense of decency?

Actually I believe it is "Freedom's 900s" or really "Delta's 900s" would be more accurate

Umm, actually I think they're Delta's 900s, not Freedom's. DL holds the lease on those airplanes and contracted Freedom to crew them. That's why they, as the leaseholder, can yank them in Oct.

Freedom may have yet another opportunity to file an injunction to retain the previously-awarded lift they had on the 900s.

i really hope riddleeagle's "crj sic" listed in his ratings section is for laughs only.

The scary thing is that he had to go to "Riddleeagle18". That means that there are 17 other riddleagle ******************************'s out there...

Mookie

I think we can just discount the rantings of anyone here who has "riddle" anywhere in their screen name.....

Kinda the internet equivalent of that scene from animal house when the dorks are all placed at their own little corner of the room...... "well, riddleeagle18, I'd like you to meet poindexter, um, jugdish, francis, and so on....."

SIC rating? Good point......

Riddleeagle18, 250k on education, four formative yrs of your life devoted to becoming an ultra-dork, and now you are officially qualified to put the gear down and make me a sandwich.....

Regardless of his/her screen name, Riddleeagle18 appears to have suffered through the "Comair experience" for nearly the last two years.

I suspect there's been some level of maturity gained as a result.

Regardless of his/her screen name, Riddleeagle18 appears to have suffered through the "Comair experience" for nearly the last two years.

I suspect there's been some level of maturity gained as a result.

You right going on 2 years now.

The screen name came about in high school. Im to lazy and dont want to pay $10 for a new one.

Those -900s are Delta's planes, and they can do whatever they want with them. Give them away, sell them, park them, destroy them, whatever.:smash:

JS's attitude is starting to slip. I didn't waste my time listening to the conference, but I heard he had a pretty $hitty attitude, almost like Soaper, who I heard wasn't even present yesterday.

Also, I won't be surprised to see JS move to FL next year, and we get ANOTHER president (puppet), if Comair will still be around by then after the merger...:rolleyes:

Those -900s are Delta's planes, and they can do whatever they want with them. Give them away, sell them, park them, destroy them, whatever.:smash:

JS's attitude is starting to slip. I didn't waste my time listening to the conference, but I heard he had a pretty $hitty attitude, almost like Soaper, who I heard wasn't even present yesterday.

Also, I won't be surprised to see JS move to FL next year, and we get ANOTHER president (puppet), if Comair will still be around by then after the merger...:rolleyes:
Yes, Soaper was there. I distinctly heard JS say "Dave, could you get me some more decaf?"

Latest resources

Back