• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a lot of company. It seems a percentage on the regional board and virtually everyone on the majors board "gets" the very simple concept that the "will fly for food" attitude is bad for the entire industry.

Yea, this is all Comairs' fault

You may come around when you grow up.

Didn't say it was all Comair's fault, more like the nature of the competitive marketplace once DALPA failed to secure RJ flying at the mainline level. Comair was the first to branch into the new market of RJ flying. My main point was once more, it's "ignorant to think when any company in any industry opens up a new market for any product that competition will not come in and compete with you. That's simple microeconomics."

I had offers from 3 regionals. I didn't apply to any of the bottom feeder crap regionals. It took more time and patience to do it that way. I took the offer from what I thought was the best choice in case MY PLAN didn't come to fruition. I don't have ANY sympathy for anyone who took "The first RJ job they could get" and are now whining at being furloughed or STUCK in the right seat forever.

You reap what you sow. Like....Reality sucks dude

Hahahahahahaha!! What a load of crap!

I think if you take a closer look, you'll see that high horse you think you ride on is just a donkey.

Latest resources

Back