• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom ATL base CLOSED

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least spell it correctly loser! Lol And why do you call them that anyway? Ah. another person that does not understand what went on........God, I love to see idiots like you !

try and spell it correctly in one of your posts and see what happens a$$clown

muuhhwwwhhaaahahaha

At least spell it correctly loser! Lol And why do you call them that anyway? Ah. another person that does not understand what went on........God, I love to see idiots like you !

I was just so happy to see you morons were leaving ATL I just threw something out there without the usual proof read. And I understand plenty about your Mesa/Freedumb thing. No worries there. Have fun in MCO!

So who's better to replace them with Nuge? Pinnacle, comair, Republic, Skywest, or who else? Oh yeah ASA is there too. We know you guys make to much now with that new contract, so probably not ASA. Maybe Skywest should take their Brasilia's down there? Naaaah! Congrats on that contract by the way and enjoy the ATL.

Skywest is pulling back too. I've heard we've taken the 900's back to SLC. We're down to something like 12 flights a day out of ATL. domicile closure coming soon.

Sooner or later, DL will come to their senses and give you the boot from MCO and Comair will be back to our southern home to clean up the mess. Don't get too comfortable!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back