Free website for contract pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JetPilotCA

Checking all of the employment sites for pilots, I found only one place that is dedicated to contract pilots and completely free.
Caliaircrew.com is free to join, free to post your resume and free to connect to employers. Here are some of the many free benefits:

- Free Registration
- Free unlimited use of services
- Create a comprehensive profile to highlight your skills and experience.
- Showcase your certificates and ratings.
- Control when your profile is visible in search results.
- Detailed work history listing
- Browse job openings and connect with employers in our Job Search section.
- Your own personal web address you can put on your business cards or resume - www.caliaircrew.com/<user_name>

No hidden fees, no surprises. If you like, use it all you want and tell your friends. I hope you find this as useful as I do!

You make it sound like you "found" this site on the internet - looks like this is "your" site.

Who is McDonald/Douglas ?? Did you mean McDonnell Douglas??

Falcon, Astra, and Westwind are not Manufacturers.....

And BTW - nice professional pic - laying on the wing of a Citation....

Could use some more work - Just sayin!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey Sandhawk,
I do now run the Caliaircrew site, that is true. I am not trying to hide that fact, instead, I am very proud of it. As for the aircraft, yes we need to tweak the list, thank-you!

I just thought that contract pilots needed a place to post their resumes and promote themselves. Since I have the means to let people do it for free, I went ahead and did the site. Your notes are greatly appreciated I would love any more feedback you have.

I would advise you to increase your daily rate. $400/day is embarrassing for jet PIC work. Pilots will always be there own worst enemies. Have you paid taxes yet as a contract pilot? I see that all your Citation training has been done at FSI. Do you not know what they charge for a CE-500 recurrent?

$600/day should be a minimum for PIC work if you plan on paying for a recurrent.

I would love to charge $600.00/day, but I am not generating much interest at $400.00/day, and I paid several contract pilot sites to list my profile. Thats why I started caliaircrew.com. Yea, I know what they charge at FSI, thats why I am attending LOFT training down in CRQ.

$400/day?

suppose you were super busy at 15 days a month?

72K/yr before expenses, training, insurance etc..???

Sounds like that would be about 40K a year as a Jet PIC. Ouch.

Is the contract market that slow these days?

Last edited:
The contract job market has been slow for the airplanes I fly, the Pilatus and the Citation CE 500. The job sites show a lot of activity for Gulfstream and Challenger pilots. I would love to get a type in the Gulfstream, but I don't have $50,000 extra lying around.

Hey Sandhawk,
I do now run the Caliaircrew site, that is true. I am not trying to hide that fact, instead, I am very proud of it. As for the aircraft, yes we need to tweak the list, thank-you!

I just thought that contract pilots needed a place to post their resumes and promote themselves. Since I have the means to let people do it for free, I went ahead and did the site. Your notes are greatly appreciated I would love any more feedback you have.

You are making a bad impression when your first post says you "found" the website and your second post you admit to being caught in that lie.

Latest resources

Back