• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Free CFI Tickets ?

340drvr

Total Time
Further down in the description, "....pilot enters a two-year tenure period as a paid instructor...."
Maybe not a catch, but that's where the payback comes from. Depending on details, it might be a great way for somebody to get started, and, as far as I know, Flight Safety Academy is a reputable organization.. Myself, I'm always reluctant to contemplate signing any contracts for indentured servitude, but that's just an opinion.

bafanguy

Total Time
Further down in the description, "....pilot enters a two-year tenure period as a paid instructor...."
Maybe not a catch, but that's where the payback comes from.

Potential indentured servitude crossed my mind too. But, as long as the person who took the "free" CFI tics is paid the same as a person who walked in with them already...and was going to instruct for two years anyway to get some flight time...

If the "free" recipient were to be paid less for getting the "free" ones, that'd be a deal breaker.

Maybe the offer is just a sign of the times ?